- Take a hike. Bonus: Find a waterfall or natural pool to cool off in.
- Make a batch of matcha ice cream. Recipe plus more homemade ice cream inspiration here.
- Planning a wedding? Grab some tea bags for favors and write descriptions of your fave oolongs.
- Whip up a batch of peach iced tea. It’s just four ingredients and perfect at a beach picnic or backyard cookout.
- Go camping! Or, if you’re fancy, glamping. Don’t forget your cooler full of cold-brewed oolong.
- Make a super-refreshing pitcher of bubble tea.
- Devote a Saturday to making a batch of Earl Grey macarons (even better: sub your favorite oolong). Host a dinner party and serve for dessert. Sit back; soak in the compliments.
- Put smiles on kids and adults alike with refreshing Thai iced tea popsicles.
- Take a road trip. Have kids? Check out these brilliant hacks.
- Host a cold-brew tea tasting session with family and friends. Which is your favorite?
No special sale, just Free gift with any purchase (no code needed). Perhaps we can talk about cold-brew and tea dessert and ice cream and camping and wedding stuff. General summer activities. (Summer treats and outdoor activities)