It’s Tea of the Month time! This month, we’re super excited to bring you one of our personal favorites, LiShan Oolong (LiShan is co-founder and president Jeff’s go-to tea).
LiShan hails from the beautiful LiShan Mountains in Central Taiwan, making it one of the best high mountain oolong teas in the world. It is unroasted, with a smooth, buttery mouthfeel, giving it a unique quality of being both delicate and full-bodied. It’s clean-tasting and vegetal, with a floral taste and aroma with fruit notes (we think it tastes like standing on a mountain feels).
This month, get it loose or in tea bags for 15% off.
What’s the best way to drink LiShan Oolong?
- Surrounded by friends and family over a gaiwan
- With a steaming thermos in a national forest, shrouded by trees
- During a break from school or work
- On the couch, wearing a pair of fuzzy socks
- Bundled up on a rooftop deck, looking at the stars
- Any of the above
LiShan is loved by oolong lovers around the world, and we know you’ll love it, too. Already a convert? Stock up this month for 15% off.